Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Google Sites or Blogger?

After mush deliberation over Google Sites and Blogger, Leigh and I have decided Blogger offers a little bit more customisation. The HTML code is easier to edit, although I have experienced some problems with Blogger crashing during a save. It hasn't really mattered, as I've only been copying and pasting template code, but I can imagine it could get irritating if I was directly editing.
When I'm in the new interface editing code, for some reason I get the error bX-sq617g which I cant select and copy from the error window and when I Google it, nothing comes up, so apparently I would have to contact Blogger with this code and then they may be able to help. Fortunately I found to edit template code I have to be in the old Blogger interface to avoid the error.
Working with Google Sites and Blogger at the same time, I did find myself getting a little confused between the two. Some elements are in strange places, such as Blogger has an issue with its Pages existing in a layout (even though you cant see the widget anywhere?!?!?) until I realised under Pages in a different section I had to select "show pages in tabs" from a drop down menu that was not obvious immediately.
Right up the top right hand corner of the window was a button to save my configuration that if I didn't click it and closed the window the setting wouldn't take and I wasn't prompted to save when closing the window or navigating elsewhere. All in all I've found Blogger to do the job intended, aside the few minor bugs and user friendly issues.
Stay tuned for more information...

4 comments:

1. Cheap oakley sunglasses singapore carr was signed as a free agent by the Utah Jazz on October 29, 1994, where he was a periodic starter at the Center cheap oakley sunglasses singapore (basketball) cheap oakley sunglasses singapore position beside Power forward (basketball) Karl Malone. When not starting, he settled in as his role as the energetic and jovial Sixth man. Coach cheap oakley sunglasses singapore Jerry Sloan utilized Carr extensively during the two years that the Jazz reached the NBA finals - discount sunglass relying on his experience and ability to control the ball.

The contemporary house is similar to the historical house. The most obvious difference is that glass windows have replaced sliding wood shutters, and houses now have electricity. In fact, the whole country has been recently wired and this step into the consumer age cheap oakley sunglasses singapore will probably result in more cheap oakley sunglasses singapore attention paid to the thermal properties of buildings.

Gather the parts of the key that fell off. A laptop key is made up of the key cheapest oakley sunglasses itself, called the key cap, and a couple of small cheap oakley sunglasses singapore plastic structures that fit together called the key retainer. If you are missing any of the parts, you will not be able cheap oakley sunglasses singapore to fix the key,

he lost michael kors purses,michael kors bags persons puma,puma online shop are calvin klein,calvin klein outlet three michael kors uk,michael kors outlet in salvatore ferragamo,ferragamo number. kate spade,kate spade handbags My oakley sunglasses,oakley sunglasses outlet traveling companion, nike,nike uk myself, beats by dr dre,beats headphones and moncler jackets,moncler outlet the coach outlet store,coach outlet online guide. We ralph lauren factory store,polo ralph lauren outlet are vuitton handbags,louis vuitton bags surrounded instyler,instyler by dripping air max,air max white burberry outlet,burberry outlet online mist soccer shoes,nike soccer shoes so barbour jacket cheap oakley sunglasses singapore outlet,cheap barbour jackets dense pandora,pandora charms that we become michael kors,michael kors invisible iphone cases,iphone 5s cases to cheap oakley sunglasses singapore cheapest sunglasses online ugg,ugg australia one burberry canada,burberry outlet online another new balance,new balance at reebok,reebok a toms outlet,toms shoes outlet distance ugg,uggs of half michael kors handbags,cheap michael kors a ray ban,ray ban dozen juicy couture,juicy couture handbags yards. cheap oakley sunglasses singapore

To give you that impeccable cheap oakley sunglasses singapore look, Oakley designer cheap oakley sunglasses singapore sunglasses sport some of the most inventive designs, colors and shape. Chooseoakley sunglasses outletfrom Sports, Active, Polarized, Asian Fit, Photochromatic, Signature Series and Special Edition available for both cheap oakley sunglasses singapore men and women. In the men's cheap oakley sunglasses singapore sunglass section you can try these latest models cheap oakley sunglasses singapore

ReplyDelete
  2. Really great site Thanks for sharing!
    Looking for the best hotel the lowest price ? Use the world’s largest Online Hotel Booking site to Hotelsline.net !

ReplyDelete
  3. google its self nothing its just a search engine not a blogger or plate form of publish the articles or other type of date. If you want to do seo or publish the articles the you should search web 2.0 blogs or contact us just click here SEO services in Lahore

ReplyDelete