Tuesday, 15 May 2012

CSLLD Website

New website proposal following CSLLD style guide. Thoughts?

18 comments:

1. Look awesome! Especially if it satisfies the style guide that the Centre follows. What is the style guide in short? Colour codes, fonts, log placements?

ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly there is a colour guide. This consists of 4 colours:
    DARK RED
    RGB HEX # B5121B
    BLACK
    RGB HEX #231F20
    DARK GREY
    REG HEX #58595B
    LIGHT GREY
    REG HEX #DCDDDE
    I used these values in a way to complement the logo. I had to ensure the logo had enough white space around it:

"To ensure the integrity of the logo, it must always be surrounded by free space in which no other text, image or
    object may appear.

Logo Minimum Size

In order to reproduce properly, the logo should never appear smaller than 35mm wide.

Secondary Branding

The Northern Territory Government, Charles Darwin University and a Smart Territory logos must always appear on collateral relating to the Centre for School Leadership, Learning and Development. They are best used reversed on a red footer as shown."

I chose not to put the logos on a red background on the footer and it took away from the design of the website, but I read up on CDU branding and they ask that when co-branded to have equal space between its logo and the other logo, in this case the Northern Territory logo with a line between.

The font I used was Verdana as Helvetica is unavailable in Blogger and aside from being a little outdated, not available on all browsers these days. Verdana has the same look and feel as the style guide is going for, so I decided it was an adequate substitute.

ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your post, it makes us have more and more discs in our life, So kind for you, I also hope you will make more and more excellent post and let’s more and more talk, thank you very much, dear.
    unblocked games| unblockedgames| unblocked games at school| unblocked games for kids
    friv| friv4school| friv.com| monster high games| monster high| monster high drees up
    happy wheels| happywheels| happy wheels demo| happy wheels unblocked| happy wheels hacked
    shooting games| shooting| tetris| tetris unblocked| tetris game| tetris online

ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again..
    gunblood| gun blood| gunblood unblocked | | gunblood cheats| gunblood cheats| Barbie | Barbie Dream House| kartulad| happy wheels 2 game| piano tiles 2

ReplyDelete
  5. This is an informative post review. I am so pleased to get this post article and nice information. I was looking forward to get such a post which is very helpful to us. A big thank for posting this article in this website. Keep it up -
    piano tiles

piano tiles 2

Don't Tap The White Tile

play piano tiles

White Tile

The game piano tiles has simple playing rules but in fact the gaming style is not quite easy. You might feel pain in your fingers and if you play with the android device your screen might be the visual content of your fingerprints. This game is free and you do not mess around with ads. Join phenomenon game called piano tiles 2, feel yourself as anti-pianist today and you’ll really feel what it like to play puzzle game! The game with the highest features will make your positive mood last longer. The features that distinguish this particular puzzle addictive game from others includes: simple and familiar game play you know and love as well as unlimited fun: two hundred piano tiles to go with and choose which to tap black or white and more!

ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks for your personal sharing. We experience more than happy about that. You should also consider their finest game titles with our free currently to find the sense of exciting that brings. qw op | free happy wheels | gunblood games | my unblocked games | buy barbie house | bloxorz codes |

ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful site! Thanks for sharing!
    Looking for
    the best hotel
    the lowest price ? Use the world’s largest
    online travel hotel search
    site to Hotelsline.net !

ReplyDelete
  8. The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas. Age Of War 2
    Big Farm | Slitherio | Tank Trouble
    Of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
    Happy Wheels | Goodgeme Empire | Slither.io

ReplyDelete
  9. It's useful for me! Thanks for share
    have fun with Friv 4 School or enjoy hot game Friv Com Friv, funny game for kids wheely 8! Enjoy

ReplyDelete
  10. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one
    temple run 2 l download temple run 2 l temple run 2 game l temple run 2 download l temple run 2 app

ReplyDelete
  11. Nice! thank you so much! Thank you for sharing. Your blog posts are more interesting and impressive.
    geometry dash apk l geometry dash game l geometry dash l download geometry dash l geometry dash app

ReplyDelete
  12. I think there are many people like and visit it regularly, including me.I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
    launcher l download launcher l launcher apk l launcher app l launcherapp

ReplyDelete
  13. Great article! In my opinion, Yoob 1000 games is very underrated and more people should experience it to be amazed by the physical power they could achieve from it Friv 3 play. When I used to be younger, I had incredible fun while battling with the swords, it was just awesome. Friv Juegos I really recommend to everyone to give a try!

ReplyDelete
  14. A great possibility for me and it was a superb knowledge to view this site.
    Papa louie Very difficult to uncover these beneficial web page or web site. Narwhale.io have many devices and achieving proper picture of these worked well and energy continues to be seeing about this weblog. Often my own intend to make Moto X3M 3I my personal site as well as my own enjoyment is growing due to this page. I we do hope you may well be more effective.

ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you very much for your post, it makes us have more and more discs in our life, So kind for you, I also hope you will make more and more excellent post and let’s more and more talk, thank you very much, dear.
    friv 100 | Friv 10 | zoxy | agar.io

ReplyDelete
  16. I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
    Wonderful post, really great tips and advice.
    friv 3 games
    friv4school 2017
    kizi 2
    zoxy games

ReplyDelete