Thursday, 28 June 2012

Calendar problem

I've discovered a little problem with the calendars we have for each of the programs. People other than Jon, Emma and Leigh do not see all the other calendars, despite those calendars being public and available to everyone in the CSLLD domain. Here, look:

This is my view
This is Karen's view
I'm sure there's just a button somewhere I haven't clicked, but darned if I can find it. Notice how Karen can see the CSLLD calendar? When I go into the settings of that one, I notice that everyone in the CSLLD domain has been added to the list of people who can see and edit this calendar. Jon and I can't clearly remember how that list got there, but I think it is automatic, because new accounts are in there, and I'm pretty sure we didn't add them manually. At least I hope we don't have to.

So I looked at Google Apps Calendar settings and I can't see anything:

All I can see is this general setting
So the hunt is on for the hidden button that enables all calendars to be included in all CSLLD user accounts. I'll buy a chocolate for the first person who works this beast out.

14 comments:

1. Hi, I do think this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to return once again since i have saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.
    http://www.indobayi.com

ReplyDelete
  2. That is the excellent mindset, nonetheless is just not help to make every sence whatsoever preaching about that mather. Virtually any method many thanks in addition to i had christal x endeavor to promote your own article in to delicius nevertheless it is apparently a dilemma using your information sites can you please recheck the idea. thanks once more. ciri crystal x asli

ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the way I did it, go to calender click on the options button on the left hand side of your phone click on calenders then click on display and Un tick google apps calender then done at the top right hand side. buy dissertation - dissertation point.co.uk

ReplyDelete
  4. I think cream walet the calendar view are also sometimes very confusing, if the way you use can be used CSLLD I'm very grateful crystal X Asli . That's Good know. I like to write more information about Krystal x other apps from google :)

ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend.
    thanks for sharing with us, I will be always your follower
    These are some really amazing pictures

طراحی سایت
    ثبت شرکت
    طب سوزنی
    لیفتراک
    دیزل ژنراتور
    هدایای تبلیغاتی
    دستگاه حضور و غیاب
    هدایای تبلیغاتی
    دستگاه تصفیه آب خانگی

ReplyDelete
  6. Using debt settlement to escape your financial problems bestessaywriting.com

ReplyDelete
  7. MBA student and part time Research Associate at Oxford Brookes. I am looking to join a community that has a profound interest in entrepreneurship My areas of interest are classic management theory, the virtual classroom and online education delivery in developing countries. MBA Dissertation Topics | Marketing Dissertation Topics

ReplyDelete