Friday, 22 June 2012

Program Blogs

Program managers have been added to the program blogs.

1. Research
  2. Preparation for School Leadership
  3. Online Development
  4. Centre for School Leadership, Learning & Development
  5. NT Mentors
  6. Coaching
  7. Principal Orientation
  8. Cultures of Collaboration
  9. Highly Accomplished Lead Teachers
  10. Early Career Principals
  11. School Leaders in the Making
  12. Arriving in the Territory
  13. Thriving in the Territory
I see that we need one for Literacy and Numeracy however! Did we miss that, or has Emma just not added me to it?

5 comments:

1. We're now poised for our "great leap forward"! But I'm thinking we also need to find a clear way to distinguish between internal discussions & documenting progress & plans for public view. At the end of the day I don't think anyone outside CSLLD is particularly interested in our internal discussions -- certainly not all of them! While I'm comfortable with the "open spaces" I reckon we still need some kind of intranet-style forum for linking to Minutes of meetings & progressing issues.

ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping these websites will be used to document development work in the programs, moving into news and announcements when their courses and events are running. Discussion should probably take place inside G+ circles, and on relavent documents, and f2f of course.

ReplyDelete
  3. Online education is very common and easy for everyone there, each one can easily be reach freely without any problem. Even professional and adult students prefer to complete their graduate online so that they can take life experience degree accredited in their program. Actually, here no one has a problem for taking class regularly, if the students do not have time to attend classes in daily basis, so he/she can take a tutorial to their class and learn about their course easily, if they have any query so they can search on the net where their question’s answer will be present to them.

ReplyDelete

4. android developer training Android’s share of the global smartphone is 81%. AcadGild's Android development training is designed to provide the basic as well as advanced concepts of app designing using Android

ReplyDelete