Monday, 23 July 2012

Bridge Meeting

Just crossed the bridge walkway & spent some time checking out the Office of Learning & Teaching meeting a few people -- Gemma Izod has just been appointed as Admin Support for the HEPPP project so we will be working together a little more in the coming months. Also spent some time with Helen Rysavy, who is Manager of Innovative Learning Resources - doing a lot in the multimedia space. It seems that there's probably a lot of upside in us getting to know each other better & we agreed that we should have more "bridge meetings".

1 comment:

1. Teaching moment, I teach English i went to Mexico to instruct, i exchanged on some Cold play music never have i seen such a variety of children go so upbeat in one space for the entire lesson, when the class was done they were yelling down the hallway in Spanish "our educator is cool." and they were all singing viva la Vida, the distance down the passage. I need Assignment Service for my university learning. I have powerful showing minutes as well. In any case, an amusing one was the point at which I mentored an understudy in math, and he understood surprisingly that the square root is the inverse of a square.

ReplyDelete