Friday, 6 July 2012

Logo going external

Hey guys,

So after all that, it looks like we are going external for our new logo. I'm just going to pop up some documentation on what I've done so far in the style guide, but it wont be finished :(

3 comments:

1. No worries Emma, we gave it a crack, and thought we did well managing the input from the team. It'll be interesting to watch the process in its next cycle.

ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emma, Don't get worried. You did well and I am sure we will fix it for you. I belong to a professional logo design firm and we design custom logos for small to large enterprises. Feel free to visit our site and we will be more than happy to assist you. However, if you really believe in designing the logo by yourself then I will suggest to watch adobe Illustrator tutorials and try to fix the errors.

ReplyDelete
  3. Designing trend is being common in our society and most of the students desire to study and want to do a short course in any institute where they are taught about designing even some college and dalton university ranking also offer the designing development course so the learner easily grow in their faculty by the help of a degree.

ReplyDelete