Friday, 20 July 2012

Project tages

I realised the other day, we aren't using project tags on our posts. The ones we agreed on on the Projects page. So I've gone through all the posts and added the project tags.. Felt that project 'oDev' (Online Development) doubled up with project 'clouds' quite a bit, and we have barely anything up for project 'oDat' (Open Data).. so these project lists and names might need revisiting at some stage.

2 comments:

1. Hi, I do think this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to return once again since i have saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.
    http://www.indobayi.com

ReplyDelete
  2. Online development is indeed one of the most trending field of interest and area of study for a number of fresh qualifying computer sciences graduates. What has made this domain more appealing is the growing number of demand for application developers and the consumption of both desktop and mobile application for businesses and personal use. I am currently engaged for an computer sciences online life experience degree from an accredited university where our core focus of study is upon researching and identifying the most trending applications that have brought significant change on a global level for our latest research assignment where this post has a bit of contribution in terms of online development.

ReplyDelete