Friday, 6 July 2012

Testing the Canon XA10

We purchased a Canon XA10 with a Sennheiser wireless lapel microphone recently, and today we gave it a little test. Unfortunately we've discovered  that the battery has broken, so we can only run it on power. Also, using it for web streaming will require another bit of hardware.. here are a few suggestions.

2 comments:

1. This is often an informative write-up overview. I am so happy to get this write-up short article and great information. I used to be looking ahead to have such a article that is quite useful to us. A big thank for putting up this text During this Site. Retain it up. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again..

qwop

ReplyDelete
  2. Doris D. Rutledge9 April 2017 at 08:35

I have an studio where I use always canon brand model XA10 and not any customer complain one time I do this work since 2012 and it is my part time work because I am student of University and for my University projects I need Coursework Service by any expert. One of our web shooters has a XA10 and I've been very awed, great selection of information rates (up to 50mpbs) and professional sound, it's the best camera by a wide margin at it's value point, in the event that you require traditional focal point developments and so forth.

ReplyDelete