Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Update on the Open Data project

Our Open Data Projects Survey
can be filled our here: http://goo.gl/yY5zt
We've had a mild response to the Open Data Projects Survey. So far 5 responses:

1. Linked Data for Open Government 
  2. data.cnr.it 
  3. OpenGeoscience 
  4. PROD 
  5. AusGOAL - DATA.SA
We'll now move into a phase of collecting information manually ourselves, by ringing and emailing around other known projects, as well as giving a few more prods to people we know could help us gain more responses.

Also, on the advise of a critical friend with Wikimedia, we've moved the wiki that documents our progress on the research side of this project to Wikiversity, leaving the Wikibook solely for the creation of the finished product.

3 comments:

1. Thanks for discussing concepts and believed,I like the right and shiny factors in your web page and would save this webpage for further use.

ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I’m absolutely delighted I establish it and I’ll be bookmarking it and read-through back over and over again!I am mainly impressed all through your loom of exterior in this blog. It shows your inspiration. Momentous attempt you have completed in this blog. Thanks for sharing.The benefits of Airport advertising in Vadodara incorporate a perfect notoriety, adaptable advertising open doors and our travelers being phenomenal clients. They are sprightly, well-off and open to new arrangements.

ReplyDelete
  3. I must say that it is a well-structured and strategically well-defined project to manually collect the required data. I am currently studying network management at Mount Lincoln University and just came across this post that has helped me a bit in my online research task.

ReplyDelete