Monday, 2 July 2012

Updating and Formatting commonly used forms

Hey Guys,

The last few days I have been re-creating commonly used forms and templates into Google Docs. I did notice a few of the documents we use where a bit all over the shop, design wise, so I have done my best to tidy those up, without changing the style, and hopefully not stepping on too many toes! (I just couldn't stand it if there was a space for a name not big enough to write ones name!) So anyway, you'll find said documents under the CSLLD folder, in Forms.

Cheers

4 comments:

1. Great. Is there a way we can lock these so others sharing them don't fill them out directly, but have to make a copy?

ReplyDelete
  2. There was, but it was a bit tricky. At first I tried selecting a person and changing their access to view only, but as one access rule was anyone from CSLLD can view and access it seemed to get overridden. So if you want to change access you first have to say explicitly to who I give access to, then choose their access level.

Done now :D

ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I do think this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to return once again since i have saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.
    http://www.indobayi.com

ReplyDelete