Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Badge concepts

In the plan for Professional Learning for Online Development, we mention Open Badges as a way to show achievement and progress, and to help with motivation and transferability of skills. plus, open badges are a growing trend that we want to be across here in the eTeam.

Here's a sketch for badges for the skills we have in the plan (we've added one here though, News is not included in the plan)

5 comments:

1. Have requested a quote from territory Uniforms for making up these badges.

ReplyDelete
  2. It is also worth noting that the nine CDU Graduate Attributes are grouped into 3 categories (skills, qualities, & understandings) and they are identified by icons that could be used as badges.

ReplyDelete
  3. yes jon mason you wonderful explain about 3 categories (skills, qualities, & understandings)thanks

ReplyDelete

4. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again madalin stunt cars 2

ReplyDelete
  5. Your plan for online development is just great and i think people should take part in it. There are online universities like Caralyn University Reviews through which you can get the search results and reviews for Caralyn University.

ReplyDelete