Thursday, 2 August 2012

Connecting Blogger to Google+

So, your Google+ status can be updated automatically when you post to Blogger. Here's how...

6 comments:

1. Replies
    1. I have read your blog its very attractive and impressive. I like it your blog.

Social Media Marketing Agency Social Media Marketing Services

Delete
  2. I would certainly commit 10 on 10 for such incredible cognition.
    ppi claims on mortgages

ReplyDelete
  3. This blog has a very nice informative stuff for all users. publish this post via vkonnect automated social bookmarking tool.
    social content management software

ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great option released by the blogger platform, as we could easily share our posts through the G+ very easily. I've tried this procedure and got a better results. Hope my fellow blogger will find this option helpful. Thanks for the share.
    Regards,
    essay writing

ReplyDelete
  5. Such a useful information you have shared through this blog,actually i have also been searching for something relevant and finally i have got through this online blog and it is the best way to get an assistance through online blogging,as i am an academic writer and do blogging too,so it will be quite useful for me,as it contains useful tips that how to connect blogging to google,as i am starting my blog regarding dissertation help so i can use these useful stuff for that blog.I would say that as online technology is expanding day by day so it is very good for everyone that they can get their any type of assistance through online platforms,so that majority of individuals are getting their education through online resources and it is reliable and best way to get an assistance.

ReplyDelete