Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Google Drive & DET Network

We got there! (with a lot of assistance from James Vreeling & Robert Kennedy)

While connected to the NT DET network Google Drive now downloads properly & installs a local folder on your local hard drive -- pretty much in the same way as DropBox works. All proxy issues now seem to be solved. So, you can now drag & drop multiple files into folders as an alternative method to using the web-based upload interface. It just takes a few minutes to first sync.

Download Google Drive

6 comments:

1. Thank for best blog. That's so great post at here

ReplyDelete
  2. I think Google drive is one of the best options for the users who needs to save the data to the cloud. Especially students are availing this option most of the time some they save their document and because I have already faced the issues when my data was on my hard drive and I lost my all data there was no option to backup. On that time I was working on my assignment I lost also lost my complete assignment then I have to pay someone to do my assignment. So I always prefer to save that data at Google drive because it helps you to secure you entire work with easiness.

ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing bachelor in Computer Science from the University of Bristol and in my last semester I had a course Database Management System and in this course I submitted assignment with the help of British-Custom-Essay on Google drive alternative and it was great learning experience for me.

ReplyDelete
  4. Google drive resembles a glimmer drive that you can use from anyplace (with web association).
    you can transfer any record you need. suppose you transfer a video to google drive at home Complete Seo Service Online
    you can go to your companions house in another nation and view it from her PC.
    With google drive you can likewise impart documents to companions truly simple. No more email connections that are constrained in size.
    You get 15GB free stockpiling so bigger than most USB drives

ReplyDelete
  5. Thank for best blog. That's so great post super mario world

ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great facility to the users who because of google drive there anyone can save lots of data and that person access to it anytime anywhere without any problem. Now this time students have the opportunity to continue their education from daltown university or others or those who have a time issue so they can study form online.

ReplyDelete